Here are some questions that can help you solve some of the most common problems. If you have a particular question not listed in this page, share it with us and - if it is of general interest - we may even put it online in this section. Please send it through our cont@ct form or by e-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on a question to see the answer.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse any submission. If we do accept a submission, we reserve the right to improve its overall comprehension of our visitors to our sole will and knowledge.
A. Definetely not! Actually, we have and had clients from Canada, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France and other countries (see Cezar - Clients section to see some of them). So, wherever you are in the world, today's technologies will allow us to design and maintain your Website at very competitive prices.
A. It would be a less expensive alternative which offers a user-friendly, lighter and more flexible content management. For these reasons and more, WordPress power just about a third of the Web. If you choose this option, we can help you manage and update your new Website.
A. Not necessarily. If you are already hosted somewhere else or prefer do so, we will still offer you the same great competitive service in Web and graphics design, as well as maintnance and follow-up. But, if you do choose do take advantage of our highly-rated, competitive hosting services, do knnow that we will assist you A to Z in the implementation, design and running of your new Website, including turnkey solutions adapted to your specific needs.
A. For starters, ensure your Website is ready to promote you or your business online. Now, to begin, go to Google Search Console and click on Start Now. As needed, log into your Google account or create a new one. Then follow the steps shown et voilà! We can also assist you in doing you SEO promotion or we can do it for you.
A. Here are a few steps that will boost you on Facebook:
• Fill out your Facebook Page with searchable information
• Include a Facebook Like Button or Box on your Website, blog, and all platforms
• Invite the most contacts (family, friends, colleagues, employees) to Like your page
• Display your Facebook, twitter, linkedIN and other social media pages on all your marketing medias
• Promote on Twitter and LinkedIn, in parallel
• Post valuable and searchable content
• Be active: read, post and like on Facebook frequently.
A. Go to Instagram.com and sign into your account;
• Go to Instagram.com and sign into your account;
• Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect from the context-menu or click Ctrl-Shift-I;
• The Inspector Tool window appears on the right or at the bottom of the page;
• In the top-left corner of the Inspector Tool window, click on the Tablet/Phone icon;
• The page will show a mobile device view;
• Click on the plus (+) icon at the bottom of that window;
• From the directory window that shows, click on the image file to post and click open;
• To reduce the image, click on the circled double-arrow in the bottom-left corner of the picture;
• Click Next above the top-right corner of the picture;
• In the "Write a caption" box, write your comments;
• Click Share;
• Repeat ALL the previous steps for each picture or video you want to post;
• Close the Inspector Tool window and refresh the page to view your post(s).
A. Update your content production very often: you can never publish too many pictures and videos to better promote yourself.
• Cross-promote your Instagram posts across other networks: maximize your reach by promoting your Instagam content on Facebook, Twitter, linkdIN and other popular social medias.
• Focus on people-centric content: even if you goal is to promote and sell, do it in a personal and human manner.
• Experiment with branded and industry hashtags: create a hashtag to encourage sharing and promotion on behalf of their followers.
• Tag brands, followers and locations whenever you can: tag other brands and accounts in view of your own promotion.
• Publish Instagram content on-site: show your results and satisfied customers to draw more visits, specs and benefits.
• Carve out your creative trademark: create unique and distinctive images of yourself and your products / services (serach the Internet for the numerous Instagram apps that can help you eith that).
• Work with influencers to extend your reach: influencers will definitely push your visits and reach to higher limits.
• Rethink how you present your products and promotions: renew your products, your offers and your vision, to generate a must-see pictorial.
• Run a contest or giveaway: well-thought, this may result in followers getting attracted to your freebeies, offers or prizes.
• Optimize your profile for promotion: be shorts and sweet in promoting and hashtagging your profile and features.
• Take advantage of Instagram Stories and its latest features: used by more than 500 million users, stories are by far Instagram's most popular feature, so make the best of you own story (in text and images) and share it on Instagram.
• Consider running a paid campaign: get familiar with Instagram ads specs and consider investing yourself an affordable budget to better promote yourself.
Note: These advices are just guidance tools that offer you a brief preview at how your can better promote yourself and/or your business on Instagram. You can consult us to obtain a more detailed process and help on all these and many other features.
A. Unless you are using a survey or some other mass mail system for clients that do expect such responses, invest your time and effort in answering them personally. Your visitors will appreciate the personal care you grant them.
A. If your Website uses or collects any of the following, the answer is definitely YES:
• logins and passwords
• transactions and / or financial information (e.g., credit card numbers, bank accounts)
• form / personal data (e.g., names, addresses, social security numbers, birth dates)
• proprietary information
• legal documents and contracts
• client lists
• medical records
If you only provide informational content without requesting any delicate information from your visitors, then it's not necessary.
A. "SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a global standard security technology that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web server. It is utilized by millions of online businesses and individuals to decrease the risk of sensitive information (e.g., credit card numbers, usernames, passwords, emails, etc.) from being stolen or tampered with by hackers and identity thieves. In essence, SSL allows for a private "conversation" just between the two intended parties." - source: Verisign.com.